I have been posting videos on Indianomics TV since October last year. Starting with Tata Hexa review (very armature), I have now added 34 videos on various topics, predominantly Cars & Bikes.
Here is a playlist I have created with all of the best performing videos. Do not forget to like, share and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- 1 Tata Hexa Sound and Music System Review 00:52
- 2 Tata Hexa Off Roading capabilities 03:06
- 3 TATA TIGOR Unique Review - Indianomics | Infotainment, Price, Performance (Day 2, 4K) 10:36
- 4 TATA TIGOR Acceleration - Indianomics (4K) 01:12
- 5 A Day In Park with my die cast car models (4K) 04:18
- 6 Why you should wear a helmet! Bhandardhara Accident live recording (4k video) 03:45
- 7 Hemal Shah's #HexaExperience | Indianomics Quick Bytes 00:44
- 8 Mumbai to Kerala on Himalayan and Dominar - Road trip to God's Own Country (PART 1) 09:11
- 9 Mumbai - Kerala - Mumbai: A Photo Journey 04:47
Here is an overview of videos!
1. Tata Hexa Sound and Music System Review
Tata Hexa’s much touted audio system is awesome and among the best in a class even higher than where Hexa is positioned. The 10 JBL speakers produce clean sound that makes your ride enjoyable.
Song played in the video is Dada Dasse Re from movie Udta Punjab.
2. Tata Hexa Off Roading capabilities
Tata Hexa is an upcoming car from Tata Motors. The video here captures its off-roading capabilities using various drive mode and hill assist.
Read the full review of Tata Hexa on Indianomics.
3. TATA TIGOR Unique Review – Indianomics | Infotainment, Price, Performance
At invitation of Tata Motors, ~60 bloggers met in Delhi to review the all new Tata Tigor, the styleback car. Based on Tiago, Tigor is a compact sedan that looks absolutely great. The car looks stunning and had a lot of passerby interested in it! We even had a review on the fly from one of them!
‘This is not your normal review but an experience of Tigor Styleback event!
In this video, we drive from Aerocity in Delhi to Gurgaon in Tata Tigor Petrol and Diesel engined cars – en route visiting the Heritage Museum. My co-partners at the media drive were the gorgeous Dimpi Sanghvi and Venkatramana Manoharan
4. TATA TIGOR Acceleration – Indianomics
Tata Motor’s new Tigor will be launched on 29th of March. This video captures the acceleration of the Tigor petrol engine car that I drove from Delhi to Haryana.
5. A Day In Park with my die cast car models
I took out my small collection of die cast models of marquee cars and here is the result. Few nice pictures and videos that is fun. Though the video has not clocked as much views, I personally get a great satisfaction watching my die cast cars jumping and getting crazy at a children’s park near my place.
6. Why you should wear a helmet! Bhandardhara Accident live recording
PS: The date was not set on the cam, hence 2016. Incident happened on 24 June 2017.
Video taken by Shiv Vishwakarma, my friend who rode with us to Bhandardhara. We had stopped at a location where I had shot video previously, exactly when we saw this accident happen on the curve ahead.
A Hero Honda CD 100 was hit by Red Maruti WagonR who took a long turn. Both were to blame, primary though was the Wagon R who took the wrong side. The biker was not wearing a helmet (common across in the rural side, like this one) and had his headphone on.
It did not appear that his outer injuries were life-threatening, with no way we could identify inner impact. We stopped a few vehicles but no one was interested in helping. After about 4-5 mins, a small pick up truck came by and agreed to help take him to the nearest hospital. We ensured the driver of WagonR, an old man, accompany him to the hospital as well.
7. Hemal Shah’s #HexaExperience | Indianomics Quick Bytes
The video was shot last year by Tata Hexa team! All credits to Tata Motors to get out all the blogger videos out on their YouTube Channel. I do not know WHY I NEVER SAW THIS! They uploaded them two months after the event, may be that is why? Haha… here is uploading it on my channel for all my subscribers to see.
They got my blog name wrong! The URL shown in the video is pre-2009 domain blog and I wonder from where they got it.
8. Mumbai to Kerala on Himalayan and Dominar – Road trip to God’s Own Country
So my fellow TGW wolf, Tyjo Thomas got 7 days off on a short notice. He decided to go on a solo ride to Kerala and back. When he shared it with us, I was quick to decide that I should go along. Thus, with 3 days to go, I started my prep for the ride.
Subscribe to the channel, click on the bell button so you are among the first ones to watch them!
Write up of this part of the video, Mumbai to Kerala, is now available at my blog. It has in very detail, the entire route plan and our experiences. Music Credits: https://www.bensound.com
9. Mumbai – Kerala – Mumbai: A Photo Journey
Pictures from our recent road trip to Kerala by Hemal and Tyjo on Himalayan and Dominar. Route map and other details are in the follow up video, including the epic Wayanad Choram