- Views expressed on this website, written or visual, are my own and in no way intend to express views of my current or previous employers or any other entity I might be related to at any point of time.
- Any information provided on my blog or elsewhere on this website or blog should not be considered facts, unless explicitly mentioned so. I should not be held liable were they to be considered as such and subsequently cause issues.
- Opinions of people change over time which is equally true for me. Anything I might have said in a particular post has no bearing on how I might react or respond to a similar situation were it to occur again in the future. At the same time, it is worth mentioning that I try to make my blogs as accurate as possible.
- In no way, any of my posts/writings should be considered a viable method for judging my character or suitableness for projects, tasks or employment. Doing so will be considered an infringement of my rights and encroachment to my privacy.
- There is comment moderation enabled on this website. All comments are published if a user has a previously approved comment, or held in the moderation queue. Some of them are caught by the spam detector. Spam detector used on this website is Akismet.
- Every message which is queued in the spam directory is manually verified to ensure that none of the genuine messages are caught in the queue. If found so, they are marked as Not Spam and published on the blog. However, there always are chances of manual error and a genuine comment, which was caught by the spam detector, may not have been approved.
- All kinds of comments are welcome including criticism and those which show non-agreement on any of my views. However, this should be noted that in no circumstances, abusive and/or flaming comments (to the author or anyone else) are acceptable.
- Comments are normally not deleted unless they are abusive and/or flaming.
- In case of abusive and/or flaming comments, person making such comments is permanently banned. In extreme cases, he/she may be reported to competent authority.
- Comments with links which are made just for self-promotion are deleted and the person is marked as spam.
- I try to reply to all comments as soon as possible. However, due to personal and professional commitments it may not always be possible to reply immediately. In few cases, comments may not be replied at all.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit this website or blog, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on this website or blog. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name and/or email address. Users may, however, visit this website or blog anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with this website or blog. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to this website or blog, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. this website or blog uses WordPress JetPack Stats and Google Analytics.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
indianomics.co.in may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
1. To improve this website or blog: We may use feedback you provide to improve content layout, placement and content itself.
2. To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
3. To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include news, updates, new blog posts or any other information related to this website or blog, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, there is a detailed unsubscribe instructions included at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on this website or blog. However in an event of illegal access to this website or blog, the information may be vulnerable.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website or blog, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this website or blog. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Contacting Indianomics Author
Last revised date: 17 Jan, 2013